FIRST, TRACE AROUND YOUR RIGHT FOOT
Click Image to View Larger
1. Put the socks on that you intend to wear with your boots.
2. Be sure to stand with natural weight on foot when drawing outline.
3. Have another person trace around your foot (see illustration A). Please do not trace your own foot because it is difficult to bend over and trace and accurate outline yourself.
4. Use a pencil (not a pen).
5. Trace one single line around the foot holding the pencil straight up and down at all times. Do not tip the pencil under the foot at any point. You will want to pay particular attention to this when tracing around the heel and instep.
6. Please keep your foot in place for the following three measurements.
NEXT, MEASURE AROUND YOUR FOOT IN THESE THREE PLACES.